Financial auditing is a mandatory requirement, annually submitted to the Philippine Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR). Auditing is an excellent way to determine the value of your business and provide the management a clear picture of the past, present, and future state of your company. Regular auditing is also highly recommended to ensure that the proper accounting policies are in place and applied into practice, and all activities monitored for quality.
Triple i provides:
• General audit of financial statements and accounting system in preparation for an auditor’s report
• Review and evaluation of internal accounting controls and procedures, to determine effective deployment and recommend necessary adjustments
• Comparative financial analysis and summaries for the company’s management team
• Inventory of company assets
• Accounting and audit statements
Triple i Consulting has an extremely skilled team of financial staffers who can analyze your accounting system for internal and external reporting. Our tax consultants can audit and review finances, determine current tax plans, make proactive adjustments, and investigate improper applications of internal tax and bookkeeping controls.