Environmental Permit Services

Environmental Science

There are several environmental permits and licenses that are required for certain businesses to operate in the Philippines – particularly those that discharge any materials into the air or water.

It is important to note that these licenses require the organization to not only have a plan to deal with its offset of emissions and waste, but also have a trained, full-time pollution control officer reporting on-site.


Water Discharge Permit

This is given annually to businesses that discharge waste water into sewage or waste water treatment facilities. Triple i Consulting can conduct site inspections, perform wastewater analysis, provide engineering reports and water balance studies. Our environmental engineers can represent our clients during the technical meetings and deliberation with DENR.


Permit to Operate

This permit must be secured by companies and businesses that intend to use generators. Triple i will prepare the engineering reports on the genset emissions, and the standards regulated by the Department of Environment and Natural Resources – Environmental Board (DENR-EMB). Additionally, after the permit to operate is secured from DENR, we can facilitate the submission and approval of the Certificate of Compliance from the Energy Regulatory Commission (ERC) and the Certificate of Endorsement from the Department of Energy (DOE).


Hazard Waste Generator ID

This must be secured yearly by companies producing any biological or hazardous waste. Triple i’s environmental team can conduct site inspections to make sure waste treatment is adequate, and submit the application to DENR.

Metro Manila Head Office

Address: 12F Sagittarius Building,
111, H.V. Dela Costa Street Salcedo Village, Makati City 1227
Tel: +63 (02) 5519012
+63 905 313 0064
Fax: +63 2 551 8052
Email: info@tripleiconsulting.com