Regulatory Compliance Auditing and Consulting
As with most organizations, government regulation is a difficulty that is necessary to do business. Every company must comply with regular reporting to the agencies such as that Securities and Exchange Commission, the Bureau of Internal Revenue, and their respective local government units, depending on the industry and the exact nature of the business additional licences and permits may be required.
Triple i Consulting audits companies to make sure that they adhere to the mandatory regulation in the Philippines, and works with the following government agencies in assisting each client through the various bureaucratic processes.
• Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
• Food and Drug Administration (FDA), formerly the Bureau of Food and Drugs
• Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE)
• Bureau of Immigration (BI)
• Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR)
• Intellectual Property Office (IPO)
• Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR)
• Board of Investments (BOI)
• Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA)
• Department of Trade and Industry (DTI)
• Bureau of Customs (BOC)
• Department of Energy (DOE)
• National Telecommunications Commission (NTC)