Pre-Approved Visa Processing

Any foreign national who will be employed in the Philippines and occupying a technical, executive, managerial or highly confidential position in a company.

You can now obtain a 9G (working) visa before you arrive in the Philippines with our pre-arranged visa processing. Please read the information below to find out more about the 9G visa (and others), and how we can work together to get your 9G visa before you arrive in the Philippines.

9G Working Visa

Foreign Nationals seeking employment in the Philippines are required to have a 9G employment visa. When a foreign national is located in the Philippines, the visa processing is done in the country. However, due to the covid-19 pandemic, foreign nationals may not enter the country on a tourist visa upon arrival. Only individuals possessing a valid visa may enter.

Securing a work permit and visa, before departure to the Philippines, is now a pre-requisite for employment and travel to the Philippines. It is also possible to apply for a certificate of exemption or certificate of exclusion.

Triple i Consulting readily assists with processing employment permits and work visas of foreign staff while they are located in their home countries. Contact us here for more information.

• Application of Alien Employment Permit while abroad;
• Certificate of Exemption; or Certificate of Exclusion;
• Employment Permit Application Process

• Obtaining an AEP from the DOLE, and establish that no individual located within the Philippines is willing and able to perform the position and service for which the foreigner is being hired;
• Submit a letter to the Bureau of Immigration stating the reasons for exemption or exclusion, and the 9G Work Visa application paperwork was duly accomplished and submitted to the Bureau of Immigration within 30 days of receipt of certification.

You can read more about 9G working visas here, and you can contact us now for us to help you get your own 9G visa.

We Also Provide the Following Visa Services in the Philippines:

Alien Employment Permit

An Alien Employment Permit (AEP) is a document issued by the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) authorizing a foreign national to work in the Philippines. The AEP is a prerequisite requirement for many Philippine work and employment visas.

There are also certain exemptions in securing an AEP for foreign nationals. You can read more about the Alien Employment Permit (AEP) here, and you can contact us now for us to help you get your own AEP.

47A2 Special Non-Immigrant Visa

A 47A2 Visa is a Special Non-Immigrant Visa issued to foreign investors by the Secretary of the Department of Justice (DOJ) on the basis of public interest or public policy considerations. This visa is usually given to foreign employees of Regional Headquarters, Regional Operating Headquarters, or those working for special projects in economic zones.

Some examples of industries invested with public interest are companies engaged in oil exploration, power generation, and infrastructure, and those registered with the Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA) and Board of Investments (BOI).

There are additional requirements for PEZA and the DOJ which you can read more about the 47A2 Visa here, and you can contact us now to help you get your own 47A2 visa.

SIRV Visa (Special Investor’s Resident Visa)

The Special Investor’s Resident Visa (SIRV) is issued by the Bureau of Immigration (BI) upon endorsement of the Board of Investments (BOI) and entitles the holder to reside indefinitely in the Philippines. This visa permits multiple-entry privileges, so long as the investments subsist in the country.

The SIRV program requires investors to remit at least US$75,000 into the Philippines and invest the capital in various economic activities. The SIRV holder can also bring with him, without additional deposit, his spouse and any unmarried children below 21 years old. If dependents are joining the applicant, originals or duly authenticated certified copies of their Marriage and Birth Certificates or Household Registers shall be presented.

The following are the allowed forms of investment for securing the SIRV. The investor must install capital to:
Publicly-listed corporations; Companies engaged in areas listed in the Investment Priorities Plan (IPP); or Companies engaged in the manufacturing and service sectors.

You can read more about the Special Investor’s Resident Visa here, and you can contact us here to help you get your own SIRV Visa.

SRRV Visa (Special Resident Retiree’s Visa)

A Special Resident Retiree’s Visa (SRRV) is a visa issued by the Bureau of Immigration (BI) upon endorsement by the Philippine Retirement Authority (PRA). It entitles the holder to multiple-entry privileges with the right to reside permanently in the Philippines.

For foreign nationals aged 50 years and older who are wishing to apply, are required to make a deposit of at least US$20,000.00; those aged 35 to 49 years old, at least US$50,000.00; and retirees 50 years and older with a pension, at least US$10,000.00.

Certain categories – former Filipinos, employees of international organizations like the United Nations, its affiliate agencies, or the Asian Development Bank, and former members of the foreign diplomatic corps who have served in the country – are required to deposit at least US$1,500.00.

A resident retiree may include, as dependents, his spouse and unmarried children under 21 years old, provided that he makes an additional dollar deposit of USD15,000.00 for each dependent – in excess of two. Additional deposits shall be subject to the same terms and conditions as the principal deposit. The additional dollar deposit requirement does not apply to former Filipinos.

You can read more about the Special Resident Retiree’s Visa here, and you can contact us here to help get your own SRRV visa.

Special Work Permit

A Special Work Permit (SWP) is for any foreign alien who legally enters the Philippines on a temporary or tourist visa and intends to engage in a professional undertaking or commercial operation but is not considered for purely local employment, can apply for a special work permit (SWP).

SWPs are usually issued, but limited, to:

Professional athletes visiting and competing only for a limited period; Foreign nationals who perform emergency or exceptional temporary services, but did not secure a pre-arranged employment visa; and Artists, musicians, and other performers.

You can read more about the Special Work Permit here, and you can contact us here to help you get your own SWP.

9A Non-Immigrant Visa

A 9A Non-Immigrant Visa is for any foreign national coming to the Philippines for business, tourism, or medical purposes with a temporary visitor’s visa – also known as a tourist visa. Typically, no visa is issued for 21 days upon arrival, except to specifically restricted nationalities. This visa may then be extended for periods of 59 days, for a maximum of one year.

The purpose of the tourist visa is just either for medical or tourism purposes. A foreigner using the tourist visa for one-time business is allowed; continuous business violates Philippine immigration law, and thus requires a business or work visa, otherwise, penalties will be imposed.

You can read more about the 9A Non-Immigrant Visa here, and you can contact us here to help you get your own 9A Visa.

9D Trader Visa

A 9D Trader Visa was established according to Sec. 9D of the Philippine Immigration Act. A foreign investor is entitled to enter the Philippines as a treaty trader if he is a national of a country with which the Philippines has in place an agreement for the admission of treaty traders or investors. Currently, the Philippines has such an agreement with the United States, Japan, and Germany. The term “treaty trader” is meant to include any treaty investor or an alien employed by a treaty investor in a supervisory or executive position. The employee wishing to apply for a 9D visa must be of the same nationality as the majority shareholder of the sponsoring firm.

Apart from the requirements, the foreign investor must prove that: he or his employer intends to carry out “substantial trade” between the Philippines and their country; or he intends to develop and direct the operations of an enterprise in which he or his employer has invested, or is in the process of investing, a substantial amount of capital. Substantial trade refers to a non-nationalized business in which the investment is at least US$120,000.00 as well as the equally important factor of the volume of business conducted.

You can read more about the 9D Trader Visa here, and you can contact us here to help you get your own 9D Visa.

Contact Us For Assistance

First Name (required)

Last Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Phone (Enter Your Phone Number if You'd Like Us to Call You)

Your Message