Tax Incentive Programs
The Philippine government has several tax incentive programs depending on the nature of one’s business, with different incentive schemes available relative to the location and registration of the proposed business activity.
Although these government incentives are readily available, facilitating registration from individual offices are not always easy. There is also a large amount of post registration compliance necessary to maintain a valid tax exemption. Triple i Consulting can help your company prepare all the documentary requirements needed for acceptance, as well as monitor the compliance of the company in regard to the accepted practices of each organization.
The main fiscal benefits for investors are:
• Income Tax Holiday
• Reduction of the Rates of duty on capital equipment, spare-parts and accessories
• Exemption from wharf dues and export tax, duty, impost and fees
• Exemption from taxes and duties on imported spare parts
• Additional Deductions from Taxable Income
• VAT zero-rating
The main non-fiscal benefits for investors are:
• Employment Of Foreign Nationals, allowing them to qualify for a special visa.
• Simplification of customs procedures for the importation
• Importation of consigned equipment
• The privilege to operate a bonded manufacturing/ trading warehouse subject to customs rules and regulations
Philippine tax incentive programs under:
• Board of Investments (BOI)
• Regional Board of Investments in Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (RBOI-ARMM)
• Regional Headquarters/Regional Operating Headquarters (RHQ/ROHQ)
Philippine tax incentive zones:
• Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA)
• Subic Bay Metropolitan Authority & Clark Development Corporation (SBMA & CDC)
• Cagayan Economic Zone Authority (CEZA)
• Zamboanga Economic Zone Authority (ZEZA)
• PHIVIDEC Industrial Authority (PIA)
• Aurora Special Economic Zone Authority (ASEZA)
Triple i Consulting registers companies to any of the government’s incentive programs quickly and effectively by applying our ISO certified operating principles, greatly reducing possible delays. With our expertise, we can help your company operate in the Philippines with the best incentives the country can offer.