Food and Drug BlogWhich License To Operate (LTO) Does Your Company Need?

September 17, 20120

If you are planning to put up you own business and you do not know how to categorize your product, here are some tips:

If you are an Importer/ Distributor or Manufacturer of products your LTO depends on the products you intend to market.

  • If the products you intend to market or import are food products like chocolates, candies, tea, wines and food supplement products the License to Operate to apply as is Food Importer/ Distributor or Manufacturer.
  • If you intend to establish a Drug Store or Pharmacy the License to Operate to apply as is Drugstore or as Drug Retailer/Wholesaler.
  • If you intend to market Pharmaceutical Products like OTC meds, Anti-Inflammatory, cough syrup etc. the LTO to apply as is Drug Importer/ Distributor.
  • If you intend to locally manufacture pharmaceutical products like capsules, tablets, ointments the LTO to apply as is Drug Manufacturer.
  • If you intend to market Cosmetic Products the LTO to apply as is Cosmetic Importer/Distributor.


We at Triple i Consulting offer you a fast and reliable service on your LTO and CPR applications; we offer consultation services to clients who intend to invest business here in the Philippines in the field of Food Industry, Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices and Cosmeceuticals. We have Food and Drug Administration Regulatory consultants whose expertise is classification and evaluation of documents for company and product registration.

Ria David-Cababay
Regulatory Affairs Consultant

12F Sagittarius Building, 111, H.V. Dela Costa Street
Salcedo Village, Makati City 1227
T: +632 856 9631

Contact us

Contact us below by filling out the form or just email us a message using the email

First Name (required)

Last Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Phone (Enter Your Phone Number if You'd Like Us to Call You)

Your Message

Enter the Captcha

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *