Special Work Permit
Any foreign alien who legally enters the Philippines on a temporary or tourist visa and intends to engage in a professional undertaking or commercial operation but not considered for purely local employment, can apply for a special work permit (SWP).
SWPs are usually issued, but limited, to:
• Professional athletes visiting and competing only for a limited period;
• Foreign nationals who perform emergency or exceptional temporary services, but did not secure a pre-arranged employment visa; and
• Artists, musicians, and other performers.
• Letter of request from the Petitioning Company.
• Notarized copy of applicant’s passport with valid visa.
• An Affidavit of Support of the Petitioning Company.
• Authenticated true copy of employment contract specifying exact fiscal compensation to be earned
• Secure the Consolidated General Application Form (CGAF) from the Bureau of Immigration;
• Submit the documents for pre-screening for processing;
• Secure the Order of Payment Slip (OPS);
• Pay the required fees;
• Submit a copy of Official Receipt; and
• Claim the approved SWP upon presentation of photocopy of receipts.