Special Work Permit

Writing Tools

Any foreign alien who legally enters the Philippines on a temporary or tourist visa and intends to engage in a professional undertaking or commercial operation but not considered for purely local employment, can apply for a special work permit (SWP).

SWPs are usually issued, but limited, to:
• Professional athletes visiting and competing only for a limited period;
• Foreign nationals who perform emergency or exceptional temporary services, but did not secure a pre-arranged employment visa; and
• Artists, musicians, and other performers.



• Letter of request from the Petitioning Company.
• Notarized copy of applicant’s passport with valid visa.
• An Affidavit of Support of the Petitioning Company.
• Authenticated true copy of employment contract specifying exact fiscal compensation to be earned



• Secure the Consolidated General Application Form (CGAF) from the Bureau of Immigration;
• Submit the documents for pre-screening for processing;
• Secure the Order of Payment Slip (OPS);
• Pay the required fees;
• Submit a copy of Official Receipt; and
• Claim the approved SWP upon presentation of photocopy of receipts.

Metro Manila Head Office

Address: 12F Sagittarius Building,
111, H.V. Dela Costa Street Salcedo Village, Makati City 1227
Tel: +63 (02) 5519012
+63 905 313 0064
Fax: +63 2 551 8052
Email: info@tripleiconsulting.com